12 x results of confidential HGV Tractor unit case studies.
All case studies are from leading logistics fleet operators, many of which, deliver distribution facilities for principle multiples.
- One study resulted in the subject HGV Tractor unit producing an increased MPG from 5.92 before E3 PLUS to 7.18 after, with a fuel saving return on investment calculated at about 5.7 weeks.
- Another HGV Tractor unit study resulted in around 2,600 litre fuel saving projection over approximately 169,000 KMs for the subject vehicle over 1 year. Payback of E3 PLUS was calculated at roughly 7.3 weeks.
- MPG results of a third HGV Tractor (DAF LF55 220) unit showed average MPG improvement of 5.8% from before to after E3 PLUS. Payback calculation was 10 weeks.
- Fuel efficiency recorded on another HGV Tractor unit (DAF XF105) improved by 9.5% during 11 weeks with E3 PLUS giving a return on investment in 26 weeks.
Eight separate other HGV Tractor units saw fuel consumption reductions using E3 PLUS
- of -4.6% (Volvo FM440), -6.5% (DAF CF85 460), -7.3% (Volvo FM400), -9% (Mercedes Axor 2543), -9.4% (Volvo FM400), -9.6% (DAF CF85460), -10.4% (DAF LF45), and -11% (DAF CF85 460) – with payback periods varying between 4 and 8 months.
Significant fuel savings can be achieved for HGV Tractor units and fridge trailers.